Wednesday, May 9, 2018

My Greatest Blessings Call Me Mom - JustNick Studios

Hello blogging friends!

I am back today with a layout about my three greatest blessings. The most important and rewarding job I have is being a Mom to my kids. Let me tell you though, it hasn't been easy! I sometimes wish they were little again. Patching up skinned knees is way easier than helping patch a broken heart ... or sitting by a hospital bedside after a car accident. But love binds us together and I know I can get through anything with my kids by my side. So to celebrate Mom's week at JustNick Studios, I decided to scrap a recent photo of my kids with me from a recent camping trip at our favorite spot, Itasca.



I used the Mom digital cut file for the 'MOM' part of my title and alpha stickers for the rest. I love the little flowers and sprigs of leaves welded to the letters. It suits my outdoor photo. I backed the flowers with some pattern paper and then added some enamel dots for dimension.









I created clusters of embellishments on both sides of my photo. To reinforce the outdoor theme I cut some stems from the Stems 4 digital cut file to add to those clusters.





Here are the digital cut files I used today ...




Here is the link to my process video if you are interested...


Thanks so much for stopping by. Have a great week and for you Mom's, I hope your Mother's Day is fabulous.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you think!