Monday, February 5, 2018

XOXO - JustNick Studios

Hello blogging friends!

This week is all about  L O V E  on the JustNick Studio blog ... and there are so many awesome digital cut files that work well for documenting all of your love stories on paper. I wanted to use the new XO Heart digital cut file to help frame my photo and decided to add some hearts to the background with the Cross My Heart Background digital cut file. I love how it turned out! I used the September Hip Kit Club Kit that was full of the Paige Evan's Turn the Page collection along with some Amy Tangerine enamel hearts and the cutest little bows.


You can see the Cross My Heart Background has these little squares to form rows of hearts. In addition, I cut out just the inside heart from several different pattern papers. Hand stitching would have looked awesome with this cut file.




I love how the XO heart frames my photo. You can see a larger heart from the Hearts 2 digital cut file tucked underneath. I love the patchwork effect the background has, yet with that pink framed heart, the focus is still on my photo.


Here are the cut files I used today ...





If you are interested in watching my process video I would love to have you watch and subscribe to my YouTube channel. 



Thanks so much for stopping by. Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you think!