Wednesday, October 4, 2017

Welcome Fall - JustNick Studios

Hello blogging friends!

So happy to be back today with some Fall inspiration from JustNick Studios. I love everything about Fall; the cooler weather, the gorgeous leaves turning red, orange, and yellow, warm comfy sweaters, and pumpkin spice coffee. There are some awesome new cut files in the store to help you document your Fall memories. I used the Leaf Cluster 2 on this layout.



I backed the negative space behind the flower and the leaves with assorted pattern papers, making sure to get a good mix of red, orange and yellow. 6x6 paper pads are great for backing cut files with their smaller patterns. I love how pretty it turned out. It looks fabulous on my mixed media background. Here are a few detailed shots ...







Here is the cut file I used today ...


I even made a YouTube Process Video for my layout. I would love to have you stop by and watch. If you like what you see, I would love for you to subscribe to my channel.


Thanks so much for stopping by. Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you think!