Friday, September 8, 2017

Life Is Amazing - JustNick Studios

Hello blogging friends!

I have a JustNick Studio layout to share with you today. I wanted to scrap a photo of my daughter and one of her best friends taken at the Duluth harbor. Unfortunately, this was a goodbye visit... her friend moved to Montana after graduating. These two took many adventures together and I know my daughter is going to miss her so much. I wanted to use this pattern paper from the Pinkfresh Studio Escape the Ordinary collection that is full of triangles. I trimmed my photo to fit inside one of the triangles. To add texture, I machine stitched around the edges of some of the triangles. Then, I found these awesome chipboard triangles from Creative Embellishments in my stash and painted them with a creamy ivory. These triangles helped add fabulous dimension to my layout. I also wanted an angular cut file to use at the bottom of my page, the Compressed Chevron Background digital cut file was perfect. Here is how my layout turned out.


The Life is Amazing digital cut file was perfect for my title.



and lots more detailed shots ... because I love this collection and cut files so much!!






Here are the cut files I used  today ...

 Life Is Amazing

 Compressed Chevron Background

If you are interested in watching my scrapbook process here is my YouTube link for this layout.


Thanks so much for stopping by, Have a great weekend.
~Marcia

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you think!