Friday, September 15, 2017

Fall Mini Pallet Home Decor - Maya Road

Hello blogging friends!

I am back again with a second project as a guest designer for Maya Road. For this project I wanted to create a home decor piece with the DIY Wood Mini Pallet 6x6 and the Vintage Burlap Roses in Smoke Grey.


I painted the wood pallet with a creamy off white paint. I thought the soft off white would look so elegant with the grey vintage burlap roses. A BullDog Clip in Bronze holds my photo, matted using the Carta Bella Hello Fall pattern papers and chipboard stickers.


Tucked just above the burlap roses is one of the Acrylic Spool Sentiment Tokens. I love how it looks like a watermark on my photo.


Thanks so much for stopping by today! I have really loved sharing my projects with you.





No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you think!