Tuesday, July 4, 2017

Fun In The Sun - Paper Issues

Hello blogging friends!

Today, I am playing along with the Paper Issues challenge; Take 5 Tuesday. Use at least 5 of these items on a layout or other paper project.


My daughter has been spending lots of time reading outside on the deck lately. She snapped this selfie the other day and I thought it was perfect for a bright summery layout. I used the Echo Park Summer Dreams collection from the Paper Issues store.


I used a bunch of FREE digital cut files on this layout! The text for my title came from the Sun & Fun cut file as did those sunglasses, and the sun came from the Feels Like Summer digital cut file.
Here are some detailed shots for you ...



You can share your take on the Take 5 challenge over in the Paper Issues Facebook Friends group. Come join us if you aren't already a member!

Thanks so much for stopping by today. Have a great week!
~Marcia

1 comment:

I love hearing what you think!