Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Life is a Ride... enjoy it - Clique Kits Pep Rally

Hello blogging friends! It's time for the Clique Kits Pep Rally! You should have arrived here from Wendy's blog.  Isn't she awesome!


We have an incredible line up for you today too....

October Line-up


I have an awesome layout to share with you using some Love My Tapes washi tape and the fabulous Basic Grey Second City collection from my October Clique Kit.


The Second City collection is so versatile, perfect for vacation, city adventures, and family pics. This is my niece and her family. "Life is a Ride, Enjoy it" is the perfect title for anyone with little kids. Never a dull moment. Everything on my layout came from the kit except the stamp I used in the corner and the washi tape. I love using washi tape to repeat patterns on my layout. When I saw the black circles on the houses in the pattern paper I thought this black and white polka dot washi tape would be perfect. Here are some close-ups...


A little washi in the corner says, Look at me...




The October Masquerade Ball kit was packed full of goodies. I have completed 3 layouts and still have some supplies left over for at least one more layout.... or maybe some cards.

Thanks for stopping by! Head on over to Mariah's blog now ...
~Marcia

16 comments:

  1. Gorgeous Marcia! Love all the details. Wow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful layout! I can't stop looking at it! So many great details going on and i love the colors you pulled (The blues and oranges!) Awesome work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice looking family and your layout frames the portrait beautifully! Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great layout. Love how you used the twine to pull the layout together!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful layout so full of life and color!

    ReplyDelete
  6. such a pretty layout! love the way you used the pattern paper for half of your background!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This layout is so gorgeous! I'm loving the layering and the colors you chose! Beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. You ROCKED that paper! Love those leaves too!
    I'm hoarding mine *haha* :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I like how everything frames your beautiful family.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Marcia, your layout is so pretty....I love the mix of colors and your lovely design,too!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love all that layering and stamping... the washi tape is a perfect accent to that paper! TFS!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. this layout is stunning! Love the feathers and the way you used the paper in this kit is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing what you think!